back at events/clients to get a feel of improvements we need to make
for the coming 2010 year.
1) We started 2009 with tons of home-made filipino cuisine prepared
from our kitchen. That 2009 New Year party was huge.
2) Kyle's 1st birthday party was a gala. We prepared for over 50
people and it was a blast.
3) Maud was our top client. We provided catered meals at her mother's
funeral service and again later in the year for a party.
4) Jane ordered some entrees for her wedding at peace arch. This was
memorable because we were in lineup to cross the border for 2 hours.
We learned to be prepared with directions for delivery.
5) Reworked the business-model a little bit but needs more work in
2010. Business plan was not updated.
6) Cook availabilty was an issue and we want to ensure there is enough
coverage and cross training. This sparked a venture into writing a
LutongPinay Filipino Cuisine cookbook which acts as a guide for our
other cooks. It is in draft and will likely consume most of our time
7) Rowena moved in Q4 and is no longer in the Guildford-Surrey area.
She is now in the Fleetwood-Surrey area so pickups are in the 160
street and 83 ave vicinity. The Sullivan Station-Surrey pickup remains
8) Pre-stuffed turkey for Christmas was a new venture. Definitely
easier but still needs work with estimating cooking times.
That's all I can think of. Thank you for all your business in 2009.
See you next year (which is just a couple of hours away) and always
Sent from my mobile device